CloudArmy Pharma Insights
CloudArmy’s ReactorTM platform is perfectly positioned to measure these super-sensitive associations and more “everyday” perceptions at a non-conscious level, including associations with medical devices like inhalers or perceived comfort and social associations that affect adherence.
Non-persistence currently takes around 125,000 lives annually and costs the medical community somewhere between $100-289 billion a year.
Let CloudArmy ReactorTM be the place to evolve and benchmark your brand, device, product or medication by ethically testing:
Areas Implicit testing can optimize a brand’s potential:
- Brand propositions and positioning for new brands or variants
- Claims and messaging including behavioral shifting
- New Product Development: packaging format / dispense systems / delivery systems
- Sensory / Experiential / physical interactions with product, e.g. topical application / ingestion
- Communications with trade (Doctors, Pharmacists, etc.) as well as consumers: PR narratives / Opps planning
- Sensitive topics / product areas
- Cultural cues and reference points